Primary Contact for Steel Fabrication & Erection • Railcar Tie-downs • Welding & Engineering • Alternate for Cranes and Rigging
Tim has been with Parker Rigging since it’s inception in 1982, when he started with the company as a crane operator. Later he was appointed to Supervisor of the Steel Erection and Fabrication divisions of the Company. He has been President of Parker Rigging since 1990 and currently manages all steel construction projects and railcar tie-down operations for the Company, which includes engineered tie down plans, heavy lift rigging and transportation plans, coordination of manpower, and customer service. He has over 28 years experience with Cranes, Rigging, Steel Erection, Steel Fabrication, and Welding Operations. Tim graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering from The Citadel and is currently a Professional Engineer, licensed in the state of South Carolina.
• Safety Director for all Parker Rigging Co., Inc. operations since 1990.
• American Welding Society D1.1, D1.4 and D1.14 certified welder.
• NCCER certified crane operator
• NCCER craft trainer in mobile crane operation, heavy equipment operation, rigging, welding, and ironworking.
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• American Institute of Steel Construction
• Charleston Civil Engineers Club
• Structural Engineers Association
• American Welding Society
Southeastern Training & Inspection, LLC - Vice-President, since 2008
• Chief Financial Officer
• Safety Director
• Safety and Craft Instructor for Heavy Equipment Operators, Mobile Crane Operators, Welders, Ironworkers, and Riggers
Parker Consulting Engineers, LLC - Owner/Sole Member, since 2008
• Structural Engineer
• Heavy Lift Rigging and Transportation Plans
• Railcar Tie Down Plans
• Shoring Engineering
• Construction Engineering